Here are some resources I have found for The Fantasy Trip on the Interwebs. Some are pretty current, some have not been updated in a few years. I have tried to make notes about that with each link. [If you are the owner of one of TFT these links and I am wrong–please let me know!]
- thefantasytrip.org. An excellent starting point for the game. I can’t connect to this site anymore–met, 3/19/2017.
- Brett Slocum’s The Fantasy Trip page. Great site. Links to other resources, including some characters he has created.
- The Brainiac TFT Mail List Site. Fantastic site. A number of very good resources for TFT. Active and current.
- TFT Google Plus Community. Current and very active.
- Galaxy System by Donovan Beard. This is a retro clone made by Donovan Beard with TFT as the base, and more elements added on. It is a basic system now, with magic, psionics and more character rules coming soon. Extremely nice–worth a look. You can see the rules on DriveThru RPG now. NEW!
- Gamers Rave TFT site. Current site with updated house rules and character sheets. Give it a look!
- TFT Codex 2000. Some very good links to TFT resources, plus information about their campaign (maps, characters, etc.) Last updated 2008.
- David O. Miller’s Melee & Wizards Site. Very good site, with a number of resources. Latest news was 2012, though.
- 7 Hex Dragon. Nice website with good campaign information and resources. Last update date is unknown.
- Ty Reece’s TFT Site. Now only available at archive.org.
- Cas’ TFT Stuff. Now only available at archive.org. (Put the URL in the Way Back Machine to see archived copies of the site.)
- Thail PBEM Group. An online TFT-based Yahoo group. Active and current.
- In the Labyrinth PBEM Group. An online TFT-based Yahoo group. Active and current.
- Superhero Necromancer’s Blog. Reference material at Superhero Necromancer’s blog. Last update was 2011.
- Scribd. A number of the MicroQuests and MicroGames posted on Scribd.
- Facebook. TFT on Facebook!
- Old Space Gamer Issues. Space Gamer issues online.
- More Space Gamers. More Space Gamer issues online.